AQUA Nightclub Facilities are to be used as a private club with members and guests entitled to benefits of membership. The membership fee is assessed annually, price will be published at time of renewal. Guests are allowed with a current member and must sign a guest registry. Possession of weapons or illegal substances are strictly prohibited. The establishment, Twins productions LLC or its staff do not accept any responsibility for members or their guests while they are on premises, in route to or from the establishment. This membership entitles each dues paid member to use and enjoy the establishment and its hospitality, not to abuse them. AQUA Nightclub reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is intoxicated or undesirable, this discretion being left solely up to the management. AQUA Nightclub does not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation. By acknowledging this agreement, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this membership. Any abuse of rules set by the club will be subject to revocation of membership.
Rules and Regulations
1. Membership cards are issued for use of the named bearer only to gain access to the club.
2. Members are allowed to sponsor guests provided they arrive and depart the club together. Guests will likewise adhere to, all rules and regulations of the club. Members are fully responsible for the conduct of their guests.
3. Members will agree that all alcohol consumption will be inside the facility and will be only products offered by the club.
4. Members agree that any legal cost incurred by the club on behalf of member/guests will be the sole obligation of the member.
5. Memberships will be revoked in the event of the following:
– Misuse of membership card for its intent.
– Refusal to cooperate with instructions of management or adhere to rules and regulations of the club.
– Use of an illegal substance or participation in an illegal activity.
– Fails to adhere to all laws of the North Carolina Alcohol Beverage Control Commission.
– Disturbance caused or created by Member/Guests.
– Willful abuse to the club facility, staff, employees or premises.
– Any other acts deemed inappropriate by management that may be detrimental to the club or other members.